Tips for a great day at Zone of Light
- Please complete the Medical Release form online via the Parent Dashboard for each child (if you haven't already -- only needed once per year).
- Creativity can be messy – dress accordingly
- Please send a snack for the morning (we will provide an afternoon snack) -- remember NO NUTS! – and a lunch for your child, if they are full-day.
- Please send a water bottle for your child (art is thirsty work!) LABEL it
- Write your child's name on everything! (Bags, jackets, lunch boxes, bottles, etc)
- Please leave the electronic devices at home
- Check the lost & found and make sure you take home everything (including art projects).
- In case of emergencies, the new studio phone number is: 404-600-2742
- The door for EARLY Care opens at 8am- if you did not register for that- please don't arrive before 8:30am.
Early Care- please come in the ORANGE door (near the dumpster- up the stairs)-
We will unlock the doors for regular Full Day students at 8:30am. A list will of Early Care students will be taped outside on the orange door for you to check if you are not sure.
- Pick up is as follows:
1/2 Day PM – 1-5pm- regular pick up- 4:45-5pm
Full Day – 8:30am-5pm- you can pick your child up at any time,
but between 4:30-5pm will ensure they finish their projects for the day
Extended Care - 5-6pm- please arrive by 6pm (after 5pm, use the ORANGE door)
- The movie list will be at the front desk for the week- children have the option of a video (that relates to the weekly theme) OR can sketch or play a board game during that free time.
- We may go on a nature walk in the morning (weather permitting)- Close-toed shoes are required.
If they want to walk in the creek, please bring a second pair of dry shoes to wear in the studio.
We will NOT be going to the park in the afternoon, due to parent pick up and dismissal.